21 plus age limit icon

Are you 21 or older?

Indacloud products are only for use in states where the sale and consumption of such products are legal. By clicking YES, I certify that I am over the age of 21 and will comply with the above statement.

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $49 White Cloud Icon —— FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $149 White Cloud Icon —— FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $49 White Cloud Icon —— FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $149 White Cloud Icon —— FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $49 White Cloud Icon —— FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $149 White Cloud Icon —— FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $49 White Cloud Icon —— FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $149 White Cloud Icon ——
Search

The Amazing Vapeist
A Most Perfect Vape Collection

$94.99

1-PACK 2-PACK
Save $5
most-popular3-PACK
Save $15

$94.99

In stock

-
+
​​You can’t spell healthcare without THC. As one of the most famous indica strains on the market today, Bubba Kush is widely known to help with sleep, stress, and appetite. When you puff this Delta 8 disposable vape, your tongue will detect rich earthy notes of chocolate, coffee, and diesel. Appreciate a moment of powerful physical relaxation with our Bubba Kush Delta 8 THC disposable vape pen.

In stock

Did you know that 94% of American households consume strawberries? We’d like to imagine the other 6% get their strawberry intake by using this Strawberry Cough vape. A true classic sativa strain, tasting and smelling of fresh strawberries, our Strawberry Cough has nothing but smoothness to its flavor. After taking a puff of this sweet-tasting vape, users can expect to experience euphoric, relaxed, and focused mood states. As a Delta 8 disposable vape, this strain will help ease your physical body as well.
Headband is more than a hybrid; it's a masterpiece blending the legendary OG Kush with Sour Diesel. Its flavor profile, rich with invigorating citrus and pine, hits the perfect note, making every puff a delightful experience. This cart is your ticket to a balanced and inspiring journey, where the exhilarating taste meets relaxation. Each hit is so satisfying, you'll be tempted for another. Notice: This item is now upgraded to THCa

In stock

This is candy for adults, and you’ve earned it. This awesome hybrid strain is well blended to be euphoric and thought provoking. Nerdy Pebbles makes for great companionship on a nice walk to let your mind drift off to your happy place. We will also note that it tastes like nerds… So yes, it is incredible. Notice: This item is now upgraded to THCa

In stock

FLAVOR DESCRIPTION

We take vaping seriously and we were shocked to learn that vapes were invented all the way back in 2003. You know what’s not shocking? That our Vapes will get you incredibly high. The amazing thing about this bundle is that by the time you finish all 4 of our carts which range from HHC, THC-O, to Delta8, you’ll basically receive a PHD in vaping different cannabis products. Whether your new to vaping or experienced, expect 3 very different highs with one major thing in common, an incredible fucking time. 

Includes the following

.

Featured Brands

WE GOT HIGH, WE LIKED IT, HERE IS WHY

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews
50%
(1)
50%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
E
Edward Reardon
Vape

Cartridges were tasty and Im still using the Bubba Kush for sleep.

A
Aaron

Exactly what I was looking for. Mellow high which is great for pain management, insomnia, and with great prices and super fast shipping, I could not ask for more